Dr Curry maintains such great dignity for herself and respect for other who have vilified her over many years. She remains fiercely connected to the rigours of empirical science simply pointing out the absence of research into natural climate warming and equally the paucity of research to link between man made co2 to warming.
The latest chapter illustrating that the Paris accords and co2 reductions are impossible to achieved no mater what we do would be laughable if the whole subject was not so serious.
I just feel a strong need to say thank you Dr Curry.
Equally Dr Curry would not be interested in the rest of this and I understand why.
It is fascinating to consider the fall out or consequences after the inevitable collapse of the hoax process. Climate Change is now so intricately woven into western society.
- There must be a significant spike in oil stocks as soon as the markets get it.Buy now!
- The global automotive industry will be a tad annoyed – they have spent billions on pretty useless electric cars.
- The construction industry ( my field) will demand the abolition of really ridiculous insulation and sustainability nonsense we have to put up.
- I don’t care about IPCC scientists with their collapsed careers- but will the public be angry at having been duped for so long so well and how will we all react?
- There is an enormous “environmental industry ” of advisors out there.
- Africa will be able to develop properly with real coal power stations and the most poor people in the world can have electricity.
- Carrers for people like Brain Cox will take a dip along with the US science Guy Bill.
- Scientists can get funding to do real research with the billions saved into pollution, particulates and food production
- Im going to buy a hot tub!!
- Anybody got any other ideas.